South Korea

by Christian

I'm feeling sad now because I tripped on the stairs and because I didn't get much sleep last night because I flew on an airplane overnight again. On the airplane, they gave me sleeping socks again. I really like to sleep in sleeping socks.

In Turkey we went to a museum and Taylor threw up. Right in the museum. I watched some stray cats playing while my mom helped him. We went to the hotel after and the hotel clerk who really loves me was there. He gave me chocolate and apple tea (everyone drinks apple tea all the time). Then we went to the airport and got on our plane that had movie and games.

When we got to Korea, we saw my daddy and that was good. We went to our hotel where we sleep on the floor just like king and queen used to.

the courtyard of our traditional hotel

Then we saw some palaces. We walked a long way and it was hot but I ate a slushy so it was okay.

That's all I want to write.

(Rachel will interpret tomorrow.)
all of us by a palace summer home and pond 

front gate of Gyeongbokung Palace built in 1394 

 
changing of the guard

Comments

  1. Christian I notice you and Taylor have on matching soccer jerseys. Are they from Turkey? You must have been very happy to see your Dad! I like the photo of your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel sorry for Taylor and your mom. But glad Taylor is doing better now. And I'm sorry you didn't get much sleep. I'm glad you finally got to see your dad again. I'm sure you were all so excited - perhaps your dad most of all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Christian, do you think you will use your sleeping socks when you are home and sleeping in your own room?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oliver A and Josh G want to tell ChristiN: "we love you in Korean. We hope you saw si who sings gangam style" --josh "I hope you have a good time, Christian." --Oliveer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts