Everyone Loves Me - Again


July 6, 2015

By Christian

In Turkey, everyone loved me and now everyone loves me still. Today people wanted to take pictures with me (and Rachel, Taylor, and Sarah Ann too). Sometimes I was shy and wouldn’t do it. Sarah Ann wasn’t shy. She liked everyone taking her picture.

 



These are all people I don’t even know who wanted to have their picture taken with us. I was hiding for this picture though.

The woman posed with my sisters for a long time while her boyfriend took pictures


Here we are by the ocean

We walked a long way (to Xinghai Square) and I rode on some rides and looked at the ocean. I cried on the bumper cars. I also got to eat ice cream. Then we walked some more. Rachel, Taylor, and Sarah Ann tell me stories about the “super kids” whenever we are walking a long ways so that I’ll be happy (the super kids are the four of us – but we’re super heroes with super powers). We walked so far that we had to take a taxi home. Our taxi driver didn’t know where to go but then he found our apartment. Then I played soccer with a new friend.



 

Comments

  1. Christian, I'm not surprised that everyone loves you! We do too! Which super hero are you? I am still poison ivy woman! Love Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trevor knows just how you feel about not getting his picture taken. I am so glad people take pictures with you! They have great tast. You must feel like celebrities

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay superkids, what are your powers. That is a game I used to play with my son and nephews when we would travel. If you could only have one superpower, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts