Hongcun Village

 

July 26, 2015

By Christian

 

I loved our hotel in the village. There was a swing (in the courtyard) with flowers on it that I liked. The village was kind of like a water village because there was water by the sides of all the streets.

 



We were are on the swing by our hotel

 

There were lots of people in the streets and they always waved at me. People were selling lots of things like a little wooden plane that I got and food. There were motorcycles driving down all the streets and they would honk their horns at us and we would have to move out of the way. We got mango ice cream to eat one time. We saw a lot of old houses.

 

 



Someone selling toys in the street
 



I liked watching him make dough

 



The lake by the village and its famous bridge

 

Then we got in the car to go back to the train station. The road was winding and I threw up. Then I slept the rest of the way. Then we road two bullet trains (from Huangshan to Hefei and then from Hefei to Wuhan). It was really late when we got to our hotel and I fell asleep on the couch while we checked in.

Comments

  1. The pictures are terrific. Is the man making dumplings? Grandma and grandpa Albrecht

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts