Climbing on the Rocks

 

July 14, 2015

By Christian

 





Taylor and I with a Whale

We went to the Natural History Museum today. It is close to our apartment. Teddy’s mom drove us there. I saw dinosaurs there and giant whales. I also saw some sharks. I saw lots of dead sea animals in jars.

 



 


 

 

Then we went outside. There, I climbed on a bunch of rocks by the ocean. It was so fun. Some of the rocks were wiggly. Some were big and some were small.

 



Here I am climbing on the rocks
 

That night, someone picked us up for dinner in two cars (this was a dinner at the home of the director of DICP – Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics – the place where George works). There was lots of fancy food there but all I ate was corn on the cob, chocolate, and bread. All I drank was water, milk and orange juice but I didn’t like the milk or orange juice. Then I played cars with Sarah Ann and Taylor.

 

 



I wouldn’t be in the picture but here we are at dinner

Comments

  1. Somehow I put Sarah Ann's old post (July 7th) after her new post, so, fellow readers, please don't miss some of the older posts. Sorry about the confusion. Those rocks look like lots of fun. the food looks yummy (Hey, if they gave you chocolate, you can't go wrong) and the house looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like the King of the Mountain standing there on top of the rocks, looking over "your lands."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the whale behind you! Was everything in chinese there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like some great food!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts